‘CHILLed Chat’ hopes to share, engage and spark debate with a wide audience. While all posts are appreciated there are some guidelines we encourage authors to follow:
- Please send all potential blog posts to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “CHILLed Chat Blog”.
- Please keep the language of posts light- as in The Independent not Health Economics, likewise make sure any technical terms are explained.
- Please do be funny. Health research isn’t all doom and gloom.
- Please keep the word count of posts to under 800 words, 400 would be ideal – if you can’t say it in less it probably belongs in a journal not a blog.
- Please include a title of 10-15 words.
- Please ensure you have permission to use any content you post (e.g. pictures).
- Please be respectful of other opinions. Any comments with non-constructive criticism or profanity (or even bad grammar) will be deleted.